This is a trivia blog for trivia lovers. Trivia quizzes will (hopefully) be posted on a weekly basis, depending on popularity. Each quiz will have four categories which will vary each time. Each category will have one to two questions. Questions will be structured in such a way so that they will be very hard to look up on the Internet. Sorry cheaters! If you have suggestions for categories or questions, please email me at heather.borra@gmail.com.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Quiz Seven: Special Edition Again!

Welcome to The Trivia Exchange's sixth weekly quiz! This quiz will be open until Saturday night at midnight. The winner (person with the most correct answers) wins one free song from iTunes! The winner will be announced next Sunday. Please participate by hitting the comments link below for this entry and commenting with your answers.

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT: This will be the last quiz for the month of July. I will be going on vacation in the next couple of weeks and will not have internet access. A new quiz will be posted the week of August 7th.

In honor of some of the requests I have received, I've decided to come up with an all Movie Quote Edition. Simply name the movies the following quotes came from. Enjoy!

1) “That rug really tied the room together.”

2) “I'm very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a terribly attractive woman.”

3) “Hello. I'm Dr. Freud, but you may call me Siggy.”

4) “First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?”

5) “I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech.”

6) “I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that.”

7) “That movie has warped my fragile little mind.”

8) “I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me”

9) Guy: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
Girl: No, have you?

10) “Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

1. Big Lebowski

2. Royal Tenenbaums

3.

4. Donnie Darko

5.

6.

7.

8. Shawshank Redemption

9. Aliens.

10.

Not nearly as good as I would like to have done, because someone can easily come along behind me and get more than those 5.

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Does it say anything about me that I own nearly all of these movies (except #3, of which I've only got a taped copy off of HBO).

1. Big Lebowski
2. Royal Tenenbaums
3. Bill and Ted's Excellent...
4. Donnie Darko
5. Being John Malkovich
6. Beetlejuice
7. South Park
8. Shawshank
9. Aliens
10. No idea on this one. Sounds like Kevin Smith, with the 80's pop culture reference, but I don't remember The Great One ever referencing the Cosby's in a positive light.

(Oh, and I do take credit for Craig knowing number 4.)

7:32 AM

 
Blogger Craig said...

Oh, I feel so inadequate now.

7:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! IL rocked it! I only knew #7 for sure, and #6 sounded familiar...

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home