Quiz Seven Results
Congratulations to Invisible Lizard for winning last week's quiz! He will receive a free song from iTunes!
Here are the answers to Quiz Seven:
1) “That rug really tied the room together.”
The Big Lebowski.
2) “I'm very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a terribly attractive woman.”
The Royal Tennenbaums.
3) “Hello. I'm Dr. Freud, but you may call me Siggy.”
Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
4) “First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?”
5) “I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech.”
Being John Malkovich
6) “I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that.”
7) “That movie has warped my fragile little mind.”
South Park the Movie
8) “I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me”
The Shawshank Redemption.
9) Guy: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man? Girl: No, have you?
10) “Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.”