This is a trivia blog for trivia lovers. Trivia quizzes will (hopefully) be posted on a weekly basis, depending on popularity. Each quiz will have four categories which will vary each time. Each category will have one to two questions. Questions will be structured in such a way so that they will be very hard to look up on the Internet. Sorry cheaters! If you have suggestions for categories or questions, please email me at heather.borra@gmail.com.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Apology

This week's quiz will be a little late this week. My Internet connection was going in and out yesterday morning, and I spent the rest of the day out of the house.

I have this week's quiz drafted, but the file is on my laptop at home. It will be posted later tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

1. The I'veheardthisbutcanneverrememberocene epoch.

2. Salt

1. I'd say AC, because there's a company named Carrier, but this seems way too early. Maybe the refrigerator?

2. Dupont?

1. Austrailia

2. I'm guessing the movie must not be based in an actual country, because there would be multiple movies. So...Serenity?

1. A coconut?

2. Avocado?

7:30 AM

 
Blogger Craig said...

Oops. This was supposed to be a comment on quiz 2. Up There ^.

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home