This is a trivia blog for trivia lovers. Trivia quizzes will (hopefully) be posted on a weekly basis, depending on popularity. Each quiz will have four categories which will vary each time. Each category will have one to two questions. Questions will be structured in such a way so that they will be very hard to look up on the Internet. Sorry cheaters! If you have suggestions for categories or questions, please email me at heather.borra@gmail.com.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Quiz One Results

Congratulations to Craig for winning last week's quiz! He will receive a free song from iTunes!

Here are the answers to Quiz One:

Geography

1) If I were to visit Prince Albert, Queen Victoria and Peter Pan, what location would I be in?

Prince Albert and Queen Victoria are memorials and Peter Pan is a statue. All are located in Kensington Gardens, London.

2) In the following picture, which country is highlighted in green?

Uganda.

U.S. Government

1) After the Speaker of the House, who is next in line for presidential succession?

President Pro Tempore of the U.S. Senate.

2) Which amendment to the U.S. Constitution gave Congress the right to collect an income tax?

The 16th.

The Human Body

1) Which fingernail grows the fastest?

The middle finger.

2) If I fell off my bike and broke the smallest bone in my body, what part of my body did I probably land on?

My ear.

Big Words

What’s the instrument used to measure blood pressure?

Sphygmomanometer.

2) What celebration is the focus of an epithalamium?

A wedding.

A new quiz will be posted tomorrow. Thanks for playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home